Our client which is a renowned financial institution is looking for talented professional to join its Global Markets team:
- Maintaining and expanding the kdb+ analytics platform, which currently subscribes to full market tick data in Global Markets.
- Supporting the full system stack from market data API's to quantitative models and analytics.
- Working closely with the Algo development team to gather requirements and appropriately integrate them within the analytics framework
- Working closely with Quant analysts to study tick data and market microstructure, developing analytics and reports which measure and contrast these attributes
- Working closely with traders and front desk users to deliver analytics, reports and other relevant content for trader web portal
- 1-3 years of industry experience with kdb+. Candidates with less kdb+ experience but with other data engineering/analytics experience will be considered
- A passion for coding and technology
- The ability to work independently
- Strong communication skills
- Experience with market data API's or a desire to learn
- Experience in C++, UNIX and shell scripting languages is preferred