Our client, a virtual bank is looking for a credit approval manager fall under credit risk department and report to head of risk management.
- Perform credit processing and credit underwriting for Unsecured Lending Products and Credit products for Treasury functions
- Exercise credit judgment in evaluating applications relating to both personal and corporate credit facilities/loan products in compliance with the established policy guidelines as well as operating procedures and capable of striking a balance between risk and reward
- Support quality check to ensure compliance with the regulatory requirements and credit policy
- Prepare regular and specific MIS/credit management reports for management review
- Perform various credit control and monitoring functions
- Participate in system project implementation to achieve process automation and simplification and result in efficient operation
- Perform ad hoc duties as assigned
- University graduate or above in Risk Management, Finance and Accounting or related discipline;
- At least 3-5 years experience in retail credit approval, exposure in treasury credit and corporate loan approval is a plus;
- Well versed with credit judgment for both personal and corporate lending;
Strong analytical skills with ability to clearly articulate approval justifications (written and verbal);
- Sound knowledge of Excel , PowerPoint or related analytic tools is preferred;
Proactive working attitude and strong sense of responsibilities;
- Good command of both spoken and written English and Chinese (including Putonghua).
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified. All information gathered will be treated in strict confidence and solely used for recruitment purposes.