- Report to Expat
- Good career prospect
- Business management and marketing
Our client is planning to set up an office in Hong Kong and now looking for Executive Assistant to handle the administrative work.
Based in Hong Kong report to the CEO, you will be responsible for company registration and incorporation, find office and accommodation. After that, you will have to assist the CEO relocation and business management.
- Bachelor degree of Business Administration or any related disciplines
- Experience in executive assistant duties such as business registration, office set up and renovation
- Proficient computer skills including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook
- Good command of English is a must
- Good communication skill and interpersonal skills
Interested parties please apply online with your latest cv. Feel free to contact +852 3905 1195 Jade Lo for confidential discussion.