- Exp. in mailing services is a must.
- Part of office administrative function.
- Corporate Banking.
- Handle mailing services for the bank, duties include handling all indoor and outdoor delivery etc., ensuring dispatch all mails on time and accurately
- Insert bank statements, advices, notices or other documents into envelopes and sending to related recipients by post
- Provide general office administrative support, such as replenish office equipment; set up meeting rooms and ensure the equipment is functioning properly
- Supervise contractors on all repair and maintenance tasks in the office premises
- Manage the storeroom; keep track of and ensure adequate stationery is in stock
- Handle ad hoc tasks as assigned
- Perform shift duty and occasional overtime may required
- 提供一般辦公室的行政支援，例如補充辦公設備； 設置會議室並確保設備正常運行
- Form 3 or above with minimum one year’s messenger experience, preferably in banking industry
- A good team player with excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Independent, hardworking, strong sense of responsibility and attention to detail
- Basic knowledge of written & spoken English
- Immediate availability is advantageous
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified. All information gathered will be treated in strict confidence and solely used for recruitment purposes.