- All-rounded C&B functions
- Banking exp. preferred
- 5 years + C & B exp.
Our client is a vibrant Virtual Bank in Hong Kong with strong partnership with well-established corporations in banking, investment management, corporate financial advisory services, etc.
Reporting to the Head of HR, this is a role you will partner closely with the leadership team and business to define and develop reward strategy.
- Responsible for full remuneration cycle, including job matching, salary benchmarking, salary review, incentive program design, etc.
- Provide professional C&B strategic advice to senior management and business leaders to cope with the fast-expanding business.
- Handle staff enquiries, from all levels of employee and provide professional HR solution.
- Act as key point of contact C&B area with professional support provided from mother company.
- Focuses on C&B execution with further career development chances in HRBP role.
- Bachleor's Degree in Human Resources Management Preferred
- At least 5 years' C&B experience in HR experience from the banking industry
- Well-versed in Hong Kong Labour Ordinance
- Flexible, detail-minded, good team player, well-organized with good interpersonal skills
- Good written and spoken English, Mandarin and Cantonese