A major bank is looking for a Technical Lead for its Corporate Banking projects
- Works with Project Manager, product owner and business user during the analysis, definition and development phases.
- Conduct system design review and software & code inspection.
- Technical subject-matter expert for the new corporate banking system
- Manage team resources for problem fixing, change initiatives and regular support activities
- Ensure that system operates and functions normally
- Ensure that all system changes, including fixes and enhancements, are delivered in quality, and align with business expectations
- Provide technical advice on production issues and change requests
- Resolve any technical issues between bank and vendor during post-implementation support
- Co-ordinate with different parties and system owner from interface and legacy systems
- Code Quality Assurance
- Conduct regular system capacity review
- Revise system support procedure regularly to ensure for efficient support and proper escalation path
- Arrange ever-greening per hardware and software life cycle
- Keep system inventory records and documents up-to-date
- Investigate and analysis UAT and Production issues.
- Able to trace and check program code, application log and system log.
- Response to any security , audit and compliance issues.
- Review, comment, and signoff deliverables
- Participate UAT review meeting and help to resolve issues arisen during UAT
- Join project management meetings and help to put forward project progress
- Perform system health check during rehearsal runs and rollout
- Provide sufficient resources to support the project related activities
- Provide and confirm system parameters and data conversion, if any
- Reconcile data conversion results and conversion accuracy verification, if applicable
Technical skills required:
J2EE, Restful API, JSP, Servlet, HTML5, CSS, Spring, AJAX, SQL, MQ, JSON, Node JS