- Act as the Director/ Head and oversee the operations on non-lending transaction including remittance, payment, cheque issuance and processing, AML transaction monitoring, etc.
- Develop and organize business plans, financial budgets and staff development plans; build and maintain an engaging and effective work environment and workforce.
- Review and optimize work procedures and system design to ensure operational efficiency, service quality, and compliance with policies and regulations and in response to business needs.
- Deploy human resources among sections in order to attain cost effectiveness and efficiency.
- Liaise with internal and external parties in enhancing the performance of the department.
- Act as one of the Bank's representatives and/or coordinators in HKICL, HKSCC, and HKAB.
- University degree holder; professional qualification of Certified Banker would be an advantage.
- At least 15 years' experience in banking sector, of which at least 10 years' management experience in operations support.
- Sound knowledge of cheque clearing, remittance operations, payment operations, regulatory requirements and security controls.
- Strong leadership, analytical, planning, organizing, project management, communication and interpersonal skills.
- Self-motivated, mature, independent and detail-oriented.
- Proficient in both spoken and written English and Chinese.
If you want a private conversation about the role, do not hesitate to reach Angela at +852 3905 1198. Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified. All information gathered will be treated in strict confidentiality and solely used for recruitment purposes.