- Act as a business partner to provide a full range of professional HR services to support IT/ technology functions for the Group
- Provide full spectrum of HR support to the IT Units covering end-to-end employee life cycle. Key responsibilities include talent acquisition, employee data management, staffing issue handling, HR administration, etc.
- Build and maintain a positive relationship with internal stakeholders; consult and provide professional advice to internal clients re daily HR matters
- Act as a change agent to advocate the implementation of HRIS for continuously improving existing work practices and processes
- Participate in different cross BU's HR projects by working closely with respective COE partners
- Degree holder in Human Resources Management, Business Studies or related discipline
- Minimum 5 years of HR experience in HRBP / generalist, especially in IT/ technology sector. Preferably in established corporations / dynamic environment
- A positive team player, who is able to handle multi-tasks in a fast-paced working environment
- Independent, meticulous with customer-oriented mentality
- Effective communication, problem-solving and analytical skills
- Good command of spoken and written English and Chinese
- Proficiency in MS Office, particularly Excel and PowerPoint; Solid knowledge of HR systems
- Less-experienced candidates shall be considered for Talent Acquisition Associate
If you want a private conversation about the role, do not hesitate to reach Angela at +852 3905 1198. Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified. All information gathered will be treated in strict confidentiality and solely used for recruitment purposes.