Our client is a major bank in HK and they are looking for a Senior Project Manager for its wholesale banking business and related IT Applications.
- Formulate and implement plans for whole banking projects that align IT and business strategy
- Manage budget and drive manpower and resources allocation for resources optimization.
- Work with stakeholders and manage project resources to drive execution according to the plan.
- Fosters and maintains an effective working relationship with internal customers, external vendors, suppliers and regulatory bodies.
- Monitor and report on progress, cost, risks, issues and dependencies.
- Support the preparation and completion of project documentation according to the approved project management guideline.
- Lead and liaise with end users and IT in system implementation project.
- Manage, directly and indirectly, that operations and technology supporting activities for the overseas branches are properly maintained in order to assist the line departments to foster business development.
- Provide coaching and advice to newly joined teammates to ensure they can start supporting projects assigned to them.
- Serve as the supervisor to manage agency contract Project Manager(s) and thereby with more projects under his / her responsibility.
- Handle special tasks and ad hoc assignments as assigned.
- Degree holder in Business, Information Technology, Project Management or related disciplines.
- Minimum 15 years' solid experience in project management, preferably gained from banking sector
- Prior experience in system conversion and business integration project is a definite advantage
- Certified PMP is preferable
- In-depth knowledge of a variety of banking products, best practices in quality and project management.
- Excellent communication and leadership skills in driving business initiatives.
- Strong project portfolio management and interpersonal skills