- In house perm role
- Work under CISO
- Information security and risk
Our client is a well-known organization in FI sector. Due to their additional headcount, they are now looking for the captioned position to join their team.
Report to the CISO, you will be responsible on assisting the line manager on cyber risk control and governance related matters. You will focus on assisting the CISO on IT security programme and security projects. You have to analyze and assess the current and future threat landscape, provide the overview of risks and threats.
- Bachelor degree of Information Technology or any related disciplines, certificate holder of CISSP, CISM, CISA, ISO27001 is a plus
- With around 10 years of experience in cyber security/ control, information security and operational risk, access management, vulnerability management, endpoint security, threat detection & response, systems security
- Experience in formulating best practice and review risk management and control framework
- Strong knowledge of regulations such as TM-E-1, TM-G-1, SA-2 and CRAF would be preferred
- Good command of Chinese and English
- Good communication skill and interpersonal skill
Interested parties please apply online with your latest cv or send Feel free to call Jade Lo +852 3905 1195 for discussion.