- To be a team member of Training & Development Department. The incumbent will be an individual contributor in driving talent management, career development and corporate development initiatives with the support of other members of the department.
- Identify talent gaps and needs of the Bank for future capacity building and adopt appropriate approach to rendering effective development solutions for different talent groups.
- Structure and implement comprehensive talent development framework and end-to-end processes, from talent identification, talent review, programmatic development interventions, to career development planning.
- Regularly review the approach and methodologies of talent solutions to maximize learning effectiveness.
- Build a strong network with other talent and learning practitioners in the market to foster best practice sharing, and develop a long-term, win-win relationship with external vendors.
- Build and maintain trustful relationship and win-win partnership with internal and external stakeholders; provide professional, proper advice and support to lines of business and function.
- To assist the Department Head in driving changes within the department.
- University graduate, preferably in Business, Finance, HR management and Occupational/ Organizational Psychology or equivalent professional qualification.
- A minimum of 10 years' experience in the talent and development field, with at least 4 years of experience in managing a team of learning or talent development professionals; experience in banking or financial industry is a definite advantage.
- Sound knowledge of concept, model, methodology and tools of talent management and leadership development (e.g. psychometric tools, development centre, skill profiling, etc.).
- Good leadership skills in driving performance and change.
- Independent, reliable and able to work under pressure.
- Good command of both spoken and written English and Chinese, fluency in Mandarin is preferable
If you want a private conversation about the role, do not hesitate to reach Angela at +852 3905 1198. Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified. All information gathered will be treated in strict confidentiality and solely used for recruitment purposes.