- Manage daily settlement operations of different Investment products (FX/MM, Securities, Funds, Bonds, Commodities, Structured, Derivatives) of local and global market
- Manage SWIFT inter-bank payment messages, such as release, amend, cancel and etc.
- Manage daily operations of Nostro/Vostro accounts and payments, such as monitoring funding, RTGS account liquidity and etc.
- Monitor operational settlement risks, and timely review and update operational procedures of treasury settlement
- Manage daily/monthly summary reports and day-end reconciliation processing
- Liaise and resolve issues with stakeholders, such as interbank counterparties, customers, brokers and clearing agents/platforms
- Manage system implementation and UAT for new products and systems
- University degree or above in Banking, Finance, Accounting, Corporate Administration, Business Administration or relevant disciplines
- At least 3 years' solid experience in banking field remittance and treasury settlement, etc.
- Sound knowledge of fixed income, IRS and other treasury products
- Hands-on experience in SWIFT, eMBT/eCMT operations is an added advantage
- Detail-oriented, hard-working and be able to work independently
- Good communication and interpersonal skills and able to work under pressure
- Hands-on experience in using MS Office and Chinese Word Processing
- Fluent in Putonghua and good command on both spoken and written English and Chinese
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified. All information gathered will be treated in strict confidence and solely used for recruitment purposes.