- In house perm role
- 1.5 line of defence in banking sector
- Cyber risk control
Our client is a well-known organization with over 1000 staffs in Hong Kong. Due to their additional headcount, they are now looking for the captioned position to join their team.
Report to the Head of IT Risk Control, you will be responsible on assisting the line manager on cyber risk control and governance related matters. You will focus on risk management creating from latest technology such as Cloud computing and new fintech systems including third party solutions. You will have to review the design of cyber and technology risk control framework for ongoing improvement on best practices like ISO27001/ NIST/SAN/CSA.
- Bachelor degree of Information Technology or any related disciplines, certificate holder of CISSP, CISM, CISA is a plus
- With around 10 years of experience in cyber risk/ control and governance field such as security operations, risk management, data security
- Experience in formulating best practice and review risk management and control framework
- Knowledge in cybersecurity and cyber risk such as security management and operations
- Strong knowledge of regulations such as TM-E-1, TM-G-1, SA-2 and CRAF would be preferred
- Good command of Chinese and English
- Good communication skill and interpersonal skill
Interested parties please apply online with your latest cv or send Feel free to call Jade Lo +852 3905 1195 for discussion.