- Hands on exp. on corp banking remittance transactions.
- Part of regulatory reporting function.
- Part-time role.
- Process various types of inward / outward payment, internal transfer, local and foreign as well as cross-border transactions via different payment systems
- Perform sanction screening and transaction monitoring in accordance to internal rules and regulations, escalate and relate to relevant parties for further action when suspicious hit is found
- Perform day end reconciliation and ensure all transactions are completed on time without omission
- Consolidate the payment applications from various channels, scan and safe keep the documents in custody
- Handle ad hoc duties as assigned
- Hong Kong Diploma of Secondary Education level with around 2 years’ experience in payment processing. Degree/Diploma holder with less experience will also be considered
- Knowledge in RMB cross-border payment transaction is required and familiar with Hanyu Pinyin of the major cities in Mainland China
- A team player with good customer service mindset and interpersonal skills
- Multi-tasking, attentive to details and able to work under pressure and tight deadlines
- Good command of both English and Chinese, knowledge in Mandarin would be an advantage
- Proficient in MS Office
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified. All information gathered will be treated in strict confidence and solely used for recruitment purposes.