- Strong technical know-how in local solvency/ valuation reporting.
- At least 3-5 in-house experience in life insurance industry.
- Strong business mind and comfortable working in Fintech-savvy office.
ABOUT THE CLIENT
Our client is a vibrant digital insurer in Hong Kong with strong partnership with well-established corporations in banking, investment management, corporate financial advisory services, etc.
- Support the production of local solvency reporting, valuation reporting and filing on HK Statutory and HKFRS
- Support senior management in profit analysis, business and financial management, strategic business planning and financial projections
- Support various projects and initiatives as assigned by management, including regulatory updates of IFRS17, HK RBC, etc.
- Support various valuation related functions, such as experience studies, risk management, etc.
- Assist in reinsurance treaty maintenance and administration
- Participate the development / enhancement in actuarial procedures, processes and controls to ensure effective and efficient in the process
- University graduate in Actuarial Studies, Mathematics or Finance
- 3 - 5 years’ relevant experience in life insurance industry
- Strong leadership and good communication skills in spoken and written English and Chinese, proficiency in Mandarin is an added advantage
- Highly motivated, result-oriented and solution focus
- Excellent problem solving, analytical, presentation and interpersonal skills
- Candidate with more experience will be considered as Actuarial Manager
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified. All information gathered will be treated in strict confidence and solely used for recruitment purposes.