Assistant General Manager, People Development
Training & professional development
- Formulate training and development strategies to meet the Bank's and regulatory requirements
- Oversee all people development related policies and competency frameworks
- Conduct training need analysis and formulate a training plan to address the identified training needs
- Partner with BU/SU to fully understand their learning needs and formulate effective learning solutions to address their needs
- Design, develop and facilitate in-house training programmes
- Identify and recommend external vendors on specialized training programmes
- Drive the digital transformation of learning including the platform development, communication, and implementation
- Foster organizational learning culture through innovation and technology. Experience in designing and implementing any digital learning solutions will be an advantage
- Manage the implementation of Enhanced Competency Framework (ECF) driven by HKMA
- Partner and support control function to deploy learning programmes to meet regulatory requirements
- Partner with the Bank on design and implementation of the learning exchange programmes
- Formulate effective strategies to strengthen the Bank's talent pipeline and ensure succession
- Continuously enhance and review the talent development framework and mechanisms in order to ensure robust leadership pipeline and talent pools
- Design, develop, and manage various leadership & talent development projects for succession planning and leadership development
- Source and work closely with external learning vendors and/or Universities to explore all aspects of learning resources and solution proactively
- Actively understand BU/SU's learning and development gap, and provide timely and effective learning and development solutions
- Keep abreast with the latest leadership and change development trends and methodologies with various training organizations, consultants, tertiary institutions, etc.
- Handle various ad-hoc projects as assigned.
- Degree holder in Human Resources Management or related disciplines
- Minimum 10 years' experience in Learning and Development / Human Resources / Talent Development.
- Possess HR and banking knowledge with specific focus on leadership and talent development.
- Keep abreast with the latest market trend in people development and psychometric assessment. Well verse with relevant regulatory changes and able to interpret changes and implications to work areas.
- Sound understanding of regulatory requirements relating to job competencies, including but not limited to HKMA's CG6 ("Competence and Ethical Behaviour").
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Excellent command of both spoken and written English and Chinese (including Putonghua)