- Manage the real estate portfolio operations including planning, budgeting, property management and building operations in APAC.
- Develop, recommend, and execute approved plans and strategies for the portfolio with respect to revenues and expenses, capital building projects, leasing, property and facility management;
- Oversee portfolio performance and keep track of internal financial and operational benchmarks for portfolio assets, including occupancy levels, projected cash flows, P&L, NAV performance, and contribute to reach company target return;
- Develop and execute appropriate annual business plan for each asset. Conduct periodic asset level reviews and analyses of each asset in the portfolio; ensure the asset management system and other systems of record are current and accurate; update asset management plans as appropriate;
- Manage and interface with internal functional groups and external parties including JV partners, operating partners, asset managers, leasing agents, property managers and other third party vendors;
- Provide due diligence and asset management supports on real estate investments and;
- Support Asia Real Estate team on the Company's real estate-related strategic initiatives and potential new product development and offerings.
- Bachelor's Degree required, Business, Finance, Surveying or Real Estate related subject preferred;
- 1 - 3 years of experience in related industry. Experience in property developer, real estate private equity, real estate investment trust or real estate advisory firm preferred;
- Knowledge and relevant experience in real estate investment or asset management would be preferred;
- Strong logical mindset and attention to details, self-motivated, able to work independently and in a team-oriented environment;
- Fluency in English and Mandarin
- Strong technical capabilities in Excel and Powerpoint (YARDI skill preferred)