- Skilled in React Native.
- In-house banking exp. is a must.
- Attractive remuneration package.
- Define application and service architecture, design infrastructure and create functional specifications for business systems applications
- Development and implement the mobile application, ensure the technical systems are scalable, reliable, secure and achieve business objectives
- Responsible for administering technical support, troubleshooting, diagnosing, and resolving technical customer issues at level 3 support
- Replicate issues and test customer configurations, recreate, track, and verify software defects in the field/ under lab conditions
- Participate in on-call rotation during off-hours to handle and support customer issues
- Provide level three technical support for customers using critical and non-critical apps
- Use and adapt existing web applications for apps
- Act as a point of contact for vendors and clearly communicate technical issues and bank-wide standards
- Support effective planning and implementation of all changes to the infrastructure
- Provide technical support/input to site and team projects and initiatives
- Remain up to date with the terminology, concepts, and best practices for coding mobile apps
- Work closely with colleagues to constantly innovate app functionality and design
- University graduate in Information Technology, Computer Science, or in relevant disciplines
- Preferable over 6 years working experience in banking industry
- Strong knowledge and hand on experience of various mobile frameworks, e.g. React Native and experience in Android or iOS application development
- Understanding of and adherence to application security technology
- Understanding of infrastructure, network architecture and mobile technology
- Good knowledge of DevOps & Agile development
- Result oriented and able to deliver under pressure
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Proven people management experience
- Candidates with less experience will be considered for the position of Application Developer
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified. All information gathered will be treated in strict confidence and solely used for recruitment purposes.