- Team Leading Experience
- Web & Mobile Application
- Kubernetes / Microservices
A leading insurance company is looking for Application Development Manager / AVP to join their development team.
- Lead a team of 5 developers to deliver web and mobile related in-house applications end-to-end.
- Involve in both front-end and back-end development, implement innovative technical solutions on projects using agile methodology.
- Monitor project life cycle by managing production tasks and activities, mitigating risks and reviewing quality control processes with the team
- Gather projects user requirements, manage timelines and change requests, and provide project risk analysis.
- Work closely with project team to scope, estimate and plan project initiatives.
- Minimum of 10 years' experience in leading front-end or backend application development in a sizable organisation, preferability using agile methodology.
- Experience in one of the following IT disciplines (Enterprise Application, Infrastructure Services, Digital transformation) in a corporate or consulting environment preferred
- Strong experience focused on delivery, operational excellence, engineering and/or architecture with increasing levels of responsibility.
- Previous experience with delivering strategy, roadmaps, reference architecture and standards; experience in development of business cases.
- Good communication skills with proven experience liaising with both internal and external stakeholders within a large organisation
- Solid experience in Kubernetes services with hands on experience in microservices architecture.
- Experience in Java, Spring Framework, HTML5, CSS3, JS, Node.JS, React, Angular, Ionic, Flutter is highly desirable.
- Working experience in continuous integration and delivery tools (automated unit testing, static code analysis, automatic deployment).