- Must have at least 3 years of strong and proven background in managing and supporting desktop services in a financial services environment.
- Excellent communication, personality and presentation skills.
- Ability to communicate technical concerns and solutions to the business with varying degrees of technical knowledge as well as working with them help resolve their technical issues.
- Strong incident management skills (Tier 1) to ensure local and global management teams are kept up to date.
- Ability to make recommendations on incorporating new technology into the company's existing platforms.
- Daily support of a very active, fast-paced, high volume, diverse financial services / trading environment
- Provide oversight of all desktop operations in your respective office / coverage area.
- Responsible for day-to-day implementation, support, and maintenance of infrastructure, including all hardware, software, telephones, and IPC turrets.
- Frontline Support for all front office & back office applications including trading systems and market data applications such as Fidessa & Bloomberg.
- Assist with integrating new applications and technologies into the current architecture.
- Monitor the performance of the company's desktop infrastructure and make suggestions for improving efficiency.
- Responsible for the ongoing maintenance and future planning needs of the region's desktop environment.
- Collaborate with existing vendors to evaluate the new technology that is available and make recommendations to management on using that technology.
- Evaluate applications and software patches for desktop applications to see if they will solve desktop issues.
- Support Firm Issued iPhones / iPads (via Mobile Iron MDM).
- Oversight of the new hire onboarding and termination process.
- Inventory control - RMAs, service calls, new equipment requests.
- MAC's relating to hardware & software, desk moves etc.
- Submit application packaging requests and assist with production certification.
If you want a private conversation about the role, do not hesitate to reach Angela at +852 3905 1198. Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified. All information gathered will be treated in strict confidentiality and solely used for recruitment purposes.