- Network infrastructure
- Firewall/ wifi/ security
- Great career prospect
Our client is a sizable organization with over 800 staffs in Hong Kong. They are now looking for the captioned position to join their team.
Report to the Head of IT you will be responsible for leading the network infrastructure space and manage network firewall operation and administration.
- Bachelor degree of Information Technology or any related disciplines
- With at least 8 years of work experience, certificate holder of CCNA/ CCNP/ CISA/ CISSP/ CISM is a plus
- Experience in SIEM, networking and security operation and configuration
- Experience in firewall such as Checkpoint/ Fortinet/ Palo Alto
- Hands on experience in layer 2 and layer 3 & routing protocols, TCP/IP, VOIP, Wireless LAN, network device set up
- Good command of English and Chinese
- Good communication skill and interpersonal skill
Interested parties please apply online with you latest cv. Feel free to call +852 3905 1195 Jade Lo for discussion.