- Perform customer on-boarding, review for retail banking customers
- Conduct customer CDD/KYC review, including Trigger Event Review, Periodic Review etc.
- Handle AML assessment, such as name screening
- Review the integrity and authenticity document(s) submitted by customers
- Conduct outreach call and follow up customers' inquiries
- Ensure the tasks are done in a timely and correct manner
- Shift duty required
- Knowledge in CDD/KYC requirement, experience in transaction monitoring is preferable
- Good command of both written and spoken in English and Chinese, fluent in Mandarin and Cantonese speaking
- Strong customer services mindset with problem solving skills
- Good team player, positive and energetic
If you want a private conversation about the role, do not hesitate to reach Kaelyn at +852 3905 1192. Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified. All information gathered will be treated in strict confidentiality and solely used for recruitment purposes.