A great chance to join a regional bank as the Project Manager, whose main duties include but not limited to - conducting review and identifying opportunities for cost efficiency, productivity and service quality improvement, and formulating related project management plans; taking ownership of specific initiatives from inception to implementation, solve complex problems and deliver financial results which contribute to the achievement of project assignments.
- University graduate and/or holder of professional qualification of Banking, TQM, Business Management or a related discipline
- Minimum of 5 years' relevant experience in process re-engineering or program management experience of which at least 3 years in banking industry
- Solid experience in managing projects of business process improvement to enhance efficiency and service quality
- Knowledge of Lean Six Sigma, Six Sigma Green Belt certification or Lean Certification preferred
- Proven ability to build strong, cohesive partnerships and work effectively with internal clients, such as business/ operations/ technology departments and other key stakeholders to enhance customer satisfaction
- Excellent analytical, organizational and facilitation skills and able to use slides, graphs and charts to tell the story and show process improvement in highly visible and easily understood visual forms
- Extroverted, conscientious, achievement oriented, open-minded and positive thinking with strong strategic, analytical and problem solving skills
- Good command of both spoken and written English and Chinese
If you want a private conversation about the role, do not hesitate to reach Angela at +852 3905 1198. Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified. All information gathered will be treated in strict confidentiality and solely used for recruitment purposes.