- Client Services Manager - International Bank's Fund Services business.
- 8-12 years of relevant experience in Fund Administrator/ Fund House.
- Fluency in English and Cantonese a must.
Our client is an international bank who has developed tremandous presence of securities and custodian services in Asia. They have been servicing a number of reputatable asset managers, asset owners, brokers and banks and are looking for a high calibre bilingual candidate to join their client services team.
- Leading, planning and implementing key initiatives to drive improvement to client satisfaction for the segment – measured through Service Reviews and the Client Satisfaction Survey. Where necessary, prepare and deliver remediation plans to resolve persistent service issues. Be a visible champion and hands-on user of the Uplifting Service methodology.
- Seek opportunities for continuous improvement – within the team and within the firm.
- Engaging at a senior level to influence operational change, product improvements and product development strategy to meet the needs of current and prospective clients.
- Participating in the sales process to present the Client Services model to clients and to ensure that sales commitments are translated into excellent client delivery in a timely manner.
- Line Management Responsibility for a team of Global Service Managers and Client Service Managers. Responsibilities include leading, developing and inspiring the team to achieve the best result for the team members, clients and the bank. The objective is to build a high-performing team through development and where appropriate recruitment.
- Plan team capacity to ensure team capacity responds to the needs of clients and the available budget.
- Support the relevant Relationship Management teams so that they can focus on their objectives and are not distracted or impacted by service issues
- Ensure cover is in place for holidays and sickness to ensure that the team are able to cope and the client is not impacted.
- Maintain a succession plan for the team and eliminate dependency on people with key skills.
- Fully adhere to the firm’s Compliance, Financial Security (Know Your Customer “KYC”, Anti-Money Laundering “AML”, Anti-Bribery and Corruption “ABC” and Sanctions), Conduct & Risks policies
- Understand the client’s strategy and requirements globally to enable the firm’s Securities Services to deliver on client needs.
- Create a strong understanding of the client needs across Securities Services and the bank generally.
- Engage Operations in the pursuit of service quality delivery and improvement.
- Manage the operational contact between the client and the global operational areas on escalated issues for direct and indirect business within multiple the bank business lines and locations.
- Work with local Client Service Managers in each location of the client relationship to ensure that SLAs are complete, relevant and consistent and that Service Reviews are appropriate to the client relationship.
- Manage Global Service Level Agreements as appropriate.
- Take and maintain ownership of issues particularly those which cross location and business lines. Drive to conclusion and ensure that client is aware and comfortable with outcome/solution.
- Ensure formal global client governance structure is in place. Host and attend client service governance meetings when appropriate
- Identify and oversee production of key Management Information/Business Metrics appropriate to the client relationship.
- Ensure clients receive appropriate market and service information
- University graduate with 8-12 years of client services & fund operations experience in the fund industry
- Fluency in both English and Cantonese
- A clear ability to interact, communicate and negotiate effectively at all levels and across functions
- Experience on Asian markets, including frontier markets