ABOUT THE CLIENT
As one of the established wholesale banks with strong presence here in Hong Kong, my client provides a spectrum of banking products and services to both retail and institutional customers, which includes syndicated loan, bilateral loan, trade finance, foreign exchange, remittance, etc.
- Prepare independent credit assessment for credit proposals of large corporate and financial institutions submitted by marketing departments, including but not limited to macro-economic risk analysis, industry risk analysis, business risk analysis, financial risk analysis, management risk analysis, facility structure analysis, collateral risk analysis, etc. Products include bilateral loans, syndication loans, trade finance, bonds, treasury & derivative products, etc.
- Monitor and follow up credit risk of a portfolio of corporate and FI customers, and propose remedial actions when risk signals are identified.
- Report regularly the risk monitoring results and material credit issues to Section Head.
- Make sure the Bank's credit policies and external regulatory requirements are strictly adhered in credit approval process and daily risk monitoring.
- Assist Section Head in developing and performing the Bank's overall credit risk strategy.
- University degree or equivalent with minimum 10 years of relevant credit working experience with reputable financial institutions, well-versed in credit risk assessment of syndicated loans, bilateral loans, trade finance facilities and bonds for large corporations and mid cap companies.
- Experience in financial institution analysis (such as security firm, insurance company, etc.) is preferable.
- Analytical with good judgment and knowledge in credit risk, loan products and market situations.
- Able to work independently and meet deadlines of urgent cases.
- Good interpersonal skills, confidence, self-motivated, hardworking and can work under pressure
- Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese. Fluent Mandarin is a must.
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified. All information gathered will be treated in strict confidence and solely used for recruitment purposes.