- Fortune Global 500 company
- APAC Focus
- Technical & Solutions Background
A Fortune Global 500 company is looking for a talented communications leader for their Solutions and Services Group. The role is based in Hong Kong, leading a team of 5 in different locations across the world.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Developing leadership messaging around company’s solutions and services strategy and portfolio
- Collaboration with functional teams including global marketing, product, design, user experience, corporate and local communications teams as well as external partners to align and implement communications strategy and messaging
- Creating content to engage with external and internal audiences on key solutions, interpreting complex concepts into succinct and memorable narratives in all forms of written communications, as well as partnering with creative teams to develop compelling visual content
- Motivate, inspire, and manage external agency partners and collaborate with regional and local communications and marketing teams on global media outreach, including thought leadership, solution launches and executive media
- Designing, developing and implementing executive and internal communications programs on strategic topics
- A minimum of 15 years of experience in professional communications in both in-house and agency roles
- Experience in the technology sector, specifically around services and solutions
- Native-level English writer, with an understanding of Mandarin Chinese a plus
- Advanced PowerPoint and Excel skills, with the ability to summarize details quickly and sell ideas through presentation decks
- Experience working in a geo/region or global role in multinational company / reaching global audiences
- Experience with a wide range of marketing disciplines, and understanding of how to leverage paid, earned, owned and shared channels.
- Ability to understand complex solutions and translate them into relevant and engaging messages.
- Results oriented, with extensive experience in actionable communications measurement
- Strong organizational, project management, analytical and quantitative skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, including experience with senior leadership
- Resourcefulness, flexibility and adaptability
- Strong critical-thinking and problem-solving skills