- Stable and Friendly Environment
- Excellent Career Growth
- Five-Day Work
A leading IT solution provider is looking for Epicor ERP Consultant to join their team.
- Plan, design, develop and lead the implementation of Epicor ERP for clients.
- Works directly with customers to identify business requirements with sufficient detail and clarity to allow technical proposal development and scoping.
- Acting as Functional/Technical consultant on projects involving multiple Consultants.
- Work with customers to achieve the best solutions for customer to maximize product use, benefits, and functionality.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Diploma / University graduate in IT, Computer Science or related discipline
- At least 5 years’ experience as a Mid-Market ERP Systems Implementation Consultant
- Hands on experience in System Implementation using Epicor covering GL, AR, AP, CM module
- Hands on experience on installation and configuration of Epicor
- Solid experience and knowledge of business enterprise workflow.
- Project management experience including project scoping, planning, requirements gathering, and end-to-end process mapping
- Skillful in product demonstrations and assisting in needs analysis and solution recommendations
- Analytical, problem-solving mindset, customer focused and detail minded, able to handle multiple projects
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills