- EA/ PA with in-house banking exp. preferable.
- Strong interpersonal skills with fluent English, Putonghua & Cantonese.
- Immediate availability is highly preferable.
ABOUT THE CLIENT
Our client is a vibrant listed Fintech group in Hong Kong with strong partnership with well-established corporations in banking, investment management, corporate financial advisory services, etc.
- Provide executive support to CEO including agenda coordination of senior management team meetings and special working groups, minutes taking, reports compilation, presentation materials preparation, composing and preparing correspondence
- Effectively handle Board of Directors related activities with a high degree of professionalism, accuracy, and confidentiality
- Writing of manuals for Board and organization development
- Support CEO on his work with Plan International Headquarter and other national offices which includes coordination of meetings, presentation materials preparation as well as compilation of reports, etc.
- Act as a "barometer," having a sense for issues taking place in the environment and keep the CEO updated
- Conduct special projects, business proposal and researches for the CEO
- Manage complex calendar and travel arrangements. Arrange detailed travel plans, itineraries, and agendas; compile documents for travel-related meetings and complete expense reports
- Maintain executive files and Outlook contacts
- Assist CEO to maintain good staff relationship through organizing agency gathering, birthday and anniversary celebration
- Support donor activities and other organization events
- Perform other duties as assigned by CEO
- Degree holder
- Over 2 years’ relevant experience
- Proficiency in written and verbal communication skills in both English and Chinese
- Strong proficiency in MS Office -- Excel, PowerPoint, Word and Adobe Acrobat
- Enjoy working within a small, entrepreneurial environment that is mission-driven, results-driven and community oriented
- Mature, self-motivated, meticulous, good interpersonal and communications skills
- Well-organized, good time-management skills and multitasking abilities
- Strong drive to achieve goals
- Being human, sympathetic and is a good team player
- Flexible and versatile but can work within constraints and limitation
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified. All information gathered will be treated in strict confidence and solely used for recruitment purposes.