- 5+ years’ experience in fund administration/ investor services.
- Knowledge of hedge/ private equity funds.
- Immediate availability is an advantage.
ABOUT THE CLIENT
Our client is one of the leading investment banks in Hong Kong that provides comprehensive investment solutions and cross-border distribution, closely integrated with the best-in-class capabilities of the parent company. These include treasury financing and advisory, and global markets solutions.
- Ensure queries and requests from investor/ client are dealt with on a timely and professional manner
- Process and review Investor trades (trade docs review / cash matching / AML/ KYC docs / FATCA/CRS docs) and static data updates and identify any missing information or documentation
- Process payments accurately and within deadlines
- Process audit confirmations for institutional investors, fund audits, internal audit and Risk reviews accurately and timely
- Order Acknowledgments, fill trades, contract notes, statement releases and Investment Manager Reporting completed accurately and timely
- Ensure a satisfactory and high level of service is delivered to investors/clients, and SLA are met
- Ensure work delivery and services are delivered in a controlled environment, strict complying with internal guidelines and procedures as well as external regulatory environment
- Assist with projects and ad hoc requests such as PI services, KYC and DD request from clients, audit requests, data integrity review
- Similar work experience of at least 5 years
- Good computer skills
- Attention to detail and ability to accurately review and analyse data
- Understanding of Fund Administration and Investor Services
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Mandarin and Simple Chinese is an asset but not a requirement
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified. All information gathered will be treated in strict confidence and solely used for recruitment purposes.