- Cover IT operation and application project.
- Report to the CTO.
- In house perm role.
Our client is an insurance company. Due to their additional headcount, they are now looking for Head of IT Operation to join their team.
Based in Hong Kong report to the CTO, you will be responsible for all the infrastructure and its related project. You will have to manage budget and resources, and daily operation. Internally you will lead an infrastructure team and also cover application support, externally you will have to manage vendor.
- In house permanent role
- Manage Infra project
- Report to CTO
- Bachelor degree of Information Technology/ Computer Science or any related disciplines
- With at least 10 years of working experience, 5 years on team leading/ supervisory level which directly report to senior management, gained from insurance firm is a plus
- Excellent leadership skills in the areas of building up and managing IT team, budgeting, planning, costing and whole IT infrastructure set up for the company
- Sound understanding of computer system and operation including infrastructure and application
- Strong experience in IT operation and project management
- Well-organized and flexible with a high level of initiative
- Good command of Chinese and English
- Good team player and a self-starter with strong interpersonal skill and communication skill
If you would like to apply for this role or find out more, please contact Jade Lo on +852 3905 1195 or apply online with your latest CV in word format and expected salary, quoting the job role ‘Head of IT’. Kindly note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.