- Strategic head stationed in HK.
- Fintech-savvy change agent in banking.
- HKD1.3M annually.
- Acting as the primary liaison between business, operations, risk, and technology units.
- Oversee the development, implementation and use of technology throughout the firm, to meet business growth.
- Perform business requirement analysis, feasibility study and requirement prioritization, manage project implementation and iteration.
- Manage day to day IT deliverables, including but not limited to UAT, production launch, incident management, and change management.
- Manage vendor, outsourcer, and consultant’s performance, SLA, contract and service agreement.
- Responsible to establish and execute a detailed implementation plan to meet governance requirements like series SPM of HKMA.
- Provide regular reports to the regulators, address technology relevant risks and conduct follow-up actions.
- Manage technology assessment and audit.
- Provide regular updates to the senior management teams, partners, and intra-group management units on the state of IT governance and ongoing initiatives.
- Manage IT budgets and spends, fully align with business objectives and ongoing expansion.
- Play an active role in Group’s technology units through sharing, adoption of best practices or leveraging.
- University degree holder or above in Information Technology, Computer Science or related disciplines
- 10+ years of relevant experience in banking or FinTech industry
- Experience in Core Banking system such as Accounting, Customer Information, CASA, Deposit, Loan, Payment system, e-wallet, Regulatory reporting system, etc.
- A deep knowledge of IT governance, development, implementation, business analytics and project management
- A deep knowledge of financial data, a comprehension of regulatory, compliance, and risk management
- Experience in FinTech development model is preferred.
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified. All information gathered will be treated in strict confidence and solely used for recruitment purposes.