- Head of Operations in Alternative Fund Services.
- Market leader in major Asian markets
- Stable financial position. Strong back from institutional investor.
Our client is a major Alternative Fund Services provider in Asia. They are looking for a seasoned Operations Head to drive service deliverable to better serve increasingly sophisticated alternative funds in the region.
- Report directly to the Head of Region;
- Ensures full client delivery with high level of profitability and quality, maximising client satisfaction and in full compliance with AD processes and procedures;
- Evaluate business procedure efficiency in light of organizational objectives and apply improvements, promoting the use of our Centres of Excellence;
- Review financial information and create/reforecast operational budgets to increase contribution level;
- Communicate with and update the Regional Executive on all matters of importance;
- Providing commentary, approval and/or analysis on billable hours, budget variance & write-offs;
- Foster a corporate culture that promotes ethical practices, customer focus and service and integrity;
- Maintain a positive work environment to attract, retain and motivate employees at all levels by promoting communication between colleagues for the benefit of information flow and problem resolution;
- Coordinates with human resources department on senior staff recruitment, promotion and retention;
- Provides mentoring to all employees and encourage continuous professional development, motivate them to maximise efficiency, performance to meet/surpass organisational goals;
- Collaborate with the Regional Executive on medium to longer term plans for corporate growth and evolution;
- Work with Regional Executive, other Country Executives, Segment Heads and the International Sales team in preparing and presenting client pitches and fee proposals;
- Participate in expansion activities such as the integration of newly acquired business and personnel;
- Be a champion for innovative technology to gain efficiency through automation, simplification and standardisation of our processes and tools.
- Proven extensive experience as Director of Operations or equivalent position;
- Strong academic background within a relevant field
- You are a fully qualified accountant (ACA, ACCA, CIMA)
- Excellent organizational and leadership abilities
- Outstanding communication and people skills
- Strong knowledge of the Alternative Investment industry
- In depth knowledge of diverse business, functions and principles (e.g. supply chain, finance, customer service etc.)
- Working knowledge of data analysis and performance/operation metrics
- Familiarity with MS Office and various business software (e.g. ERP, CRM, SAP, eFront, Yardi)