ABOUT THE CLIENT
Our client is a vibrant banking corporation with strong presence in Hong Kong providing comprehensive local and cross-border services across personal banking, corporate banking, wealth management, insurance and investment sectors.
- Partner with business leaders to manage the employee life cycle, from talent acquisition, orientation, learning and development, performance management and incentive to increase employee engagement and performance
- Partner with business leaders to restructure organizations, designate roles and responsibilities, formulate and refine process to enhance efficiency, optimize performance and laid ground for future growth
- Partner with business managers to manage and develop talents to build organization capability
- Design, communicate and execute human resources policies and projects when needed
- Manage staff relations issues when needed
- Degree holder in HR or other related disciplines
- Minimum 8 years of related working experience
- Good interpersonal skills and able to communicate with different level
- Familiar with HK and China labour ordinance and culture
- Mature and flexible
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified. All information gathered will be treated in strict confidence and solely used for recruitment purposes.