- In house perm role
- Infrastructure and security
- Cyber security/ network/ design
Our client is a sizable MNC company with over 1000 staffs in Hong Kong. Due to their additional headcount, they are now looking for Information Security Analyst to join their team.
Report to the senior IT manager you will be responsible for supporting SOC, cyber security, risk analysis and security measure on system. You will have to ensure and maintain the overall infrastructure design and application design in compliance with sets standards.
- Bachelor degree of Information Technology or any related disciplines, certificate holder of ITSM/PMP/CISSP/CISA/CISM/CCNA/CCNP is a plus
- With at least 6 years of working experience, gained from sizable companies is a plus
- Hands on experience in SOC, information security, network, storage and infrastructure
- Knowledge of windows, linux, server and application is a plus
- Good command of English and Chinese
- Good communication skill and interpersonal skill
Interested parties please apply online with your latest cv. Feel free to call Jade Lo +852 3905 1195 for discussion.