- Gov project.
- Infra operation & maintenance.
- 8 yrs exp in IT field.
ABOUT THE CLIENT
Our client is the core technology arm of using AI, cloud, and other cutting-edge technologies to develop and operate mission-critical platforms and services that support financial services, medical health, automotive services, real estate services, and smart cities.
- Responsible for infrastructure design, implementation, and maintenance for a Government project.
- Participating in a project to promote a new digital payment service for the general public.
- Provide technical advice in implementation projects.
- Interesting project exposure with stable working hours.
- Minimum 8 years of working experience in IT fields preferred.
- Solid experience in larger-scale IT infrastructure design, implementation, and maintenance.
- Solid knowledge in Linux, virtualization technology, docker platform and ITIL operation process.
- Experience in Government projects is a plus.
- Self-motivated, quick learner and strong sense of responsibility.
- Good analytical and self-initiated, attentive to details and customer focused.
- Able to work independently and teamwork.
- Good working attitude with strong problem solving, communication & inter-personal skill.
- Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese (both Cantonese and Mandarin)
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified. All information gathered will be treated in strict confidence and solely used for recruitment purposes.