- Handle dealing orders for securities and investment portfolios;
- Take prompt and appropriate actions to address clients' daily needs and feedback;
- Monitor portfolio of client accounts and ensure all the executions and practices are in compliance with internal risk control policies;
- Perform night shift duties from 8pm to 5am;
- Provide market-oriented feedback to management and other departments (IT and Algo) on product improvement;
- Learn the business and grow into a more sales-oriented role.
- Ideally holder of SFC licensed for Type 1 regulated activity (dealing in securities);
- Dedicated and willing to work on night shifts;
- Bachelor in Finance, Economics, Marketing, Business Management and related fields;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, fluent in Cantonese and English, fluency in Mandarin would be a plus;
- Able to work on multiple tasks whilst meeting tight deadlines;
- Self-starter, communicative, friendly, able to work independently;
- Based in Hong Kong
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified. All information gathered will be treated in strict confidence and solely used for recruitment purposes.