- Qualified Solicitor (Hong Kong) with 3+ yrs PQE;
- Experience in mutual/ pension funds industry;
- Multi-cultural office with good prospects.
Our client is a leading asset management firm that champions active investments and products and offers a wide range of professional services to both institutional and individual clients across the globe.
- As one core member of the internal legal team, the successful candidate will be providing sound and timely legal advice and services to the Company regarding retirement and trust products
- to ensure corporate affairs are conducted within the framework of applicable laws and regulations, internal policies and procedures and international best practices
- Qualified lawyer in Hong Kong with mutual/ pension funds related experience. Lawyers qualified in other common law jurisdictions may also be considered
- At least 3 years post-qualification experience gained with a reputable law firm or as in-house counsel
- Proven experience in drafting and dealing with regulators
- Self-motivated, responsible, good team player and ability to work under pressure
- Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese including Mandarin
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified. All information gathered will be treated in strict confidence and solely used for recruitment purposes.