- Risk & Compliance
- Operation Risk
- Banking experience preferred
· Assist business units to apply operational risk management tools (RCSA, KRI, incident reporting) to help identifying, assessing, monitoring and controlling operational risk.
· Assess the adequacy and effectiveness of the controls during due diligence of new products/ service propositions.
· Conduct reviews to identify possible operational risks, provide recommendations to address the control weakness and monitor the implementation progress of the remedial action(s).
· Work closely with business/ support units to effectively manage risk governance and operational risks in accordance with regulatory and internal requirements.
· Prepare risk management reports for submission to senior management, head office, the board…etc. in Chinese and English language.
· Perform loss data reconciliation and analysis.
· Perform analysis of the data in related to the use of risk management tools.
· Maintain risk governance, operational risk management related policies & procedures.
· Handle other risk management related tasks such as stress test scenario design and test coordination, ICA information preparation, risk related annual review.
· Lead to co-ordinate matters on business continuity plan and BCP drill test;
· Deliver risk management training to other departments regularly;
· Perform additional duties and other ad hoc matters as assigned.
· Knowledge in ICAAP will be an added advantage.
· Degree or above with major in Finance, Economics, Business Administration, Risk Management, Accounting or other related discipline.
· Holder of relevant professional qualification will be an advantage.
· Familiar with the operations of specific business segments such as wholesale banking, retail banking, card business and treasury business.
· Experience in Fintech projects or mobile bankings will be an added advantage.
· At least 5-7 years operational risk management experience or experience in internal control, auditing or procedural review.
· Attention to details, good analytical and interpersonal skills.
· Good team player.
· Good communication (including Cantonese, Mandarin, English).
· Proficient in computer skills (e.g. SQL, VBA) and experience in using Bloomberg will be an added advantage.