This is a brilliant opportunity to join a regional bank as the Manager/ Assistant Manager - Project Management, whose notable duties and requirements as follows:
- Serve as a liaison and facilitator between business units, project management team, and technical team to deliver Cloud projects across the company;
- Assist in cost-benefit and return on investment analysis for proposed solutions to aid management in making implementation decisions;
- Facilitate and report project progress on schedule, scope, cost, issues, risk and resources;
- Supervise major project activities, such as user requirement collection, user acceptance test and implementation plan, that involves business users, legal or compliance;
- Promote designated work culture by supporting events, from pre-event logistics, and on-site assistance to post-event reporting and administrative work as directed by the supervisor;
- Assist in a broad range of research-related work, including data collection, data input, database update, and analysis;
- Support other ad hoc tasks/services when required;
- University graduates preferably in Information System/ Business & Administration/ Computer Science/ Marketing, or relevant discipline. Preferrably with 2 years' relevant working experience in sizable organizations.
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified. All information gathered will be treated in strict confidentiality and solely used for recruitment purposes.