Contract Assistant (7 month contract), Transaction Banking Solutions Department Asia, major regional corporate and investment bank
Job Duties & Responsibilities:
- Provide support to customers and front office and answer inquiries from external/internal parties on SMAR&TS related inquiries.
- Process and perform handling/creating/checking documents in relation to Internet Banking (SMAR&TS).
- Provide clerical and business administrative support to the department.
- Completed secondary school education and equivalent with 2-3 years hands-on banking experience. Degree or diploma holder with less experience will be considered.
- Knowledge and practical experience in bank account, KYC, operations, etc. is a plus.
- A multi-tasker who is adaptable to changes.
- A team player who is able to maintain pleasant relationship with colleagues.
- PC skills in Words, Excel and other systems that used for the daily works.
- English, Cantonese and Mandarin skills in writing/listening/speaking.