- Ensure invoice payments are processed timely and accurately.
- Verify payment document and ensure proper payment controls are in place.
- Coordinate with relevant parties within the department for payment document approval and submit payment document for settlement.
- Follow up disputed invoices and communicate with external vendors on payment status and schedule.
- Ensure payments comply with financial accounting policies and procedures.
- Support continuous improvement in payment process and recommend changes / solutions when needed.
- Maintain proper filing system for payment documentation.
- Assist in departmental expense report generation and financial analysis.
- Perform ad-hoc duties as assigned.
- HKCEE or diploma holder in Accounting, Finance or related discipline.·
- 1 - 3 years relevant working experience in sizable company.
- Detail-oriented, well-organized and sensitive to numbers.
- Mature, independent, self-motivated and able to work under pressure.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified. All information gathered will be treated in strict confidentiality and solely used for recruitment purpose.