- Transaction monitoring/ FCC exp. is a must.
- Problem-solver with can-do attitude.
- Fintech savvy.
ABOUT THE CLIENT
Our client is a vibrant Virtual Bank in Hong Kong with strong partnership with well-established corporations in banking, investment management, corporate financial advisory services, etc.
- Responsible for conducting effective and timely investigations including transaction monitoring cases, usual activity reports from various teams and suspicious fraud cases.
- Perform data analysis and prepare intelligence reports / circulars for management's review
- Write high quality investigation reports for further escalation or record
- Prepare anti-fraud training materials and reports, briefings, and regular updates
- Assist in responding to customer inquiries / law enforcement authorities / key stakeholders from business partners and internal risk team relating to transaction monitoring and fraud investigation.
- Provide timely and accurate management information as required
- Assist in the documentation of Standard Operations Procedures
- Assist in ad hoc projects as required
- University graduate
- 3+ years of experience in financial crime risk analytics or financial crime risk management, preferably in Banking industry, Card association, Payment Service Providers or E-Commerce company
- Familiar with case investigation and fraud risk controls related regulatory requirements and the market practices
- Experience in conducting outbound call to support case investigation is a plus
- Independent, able to work under pressure and detail-oriented
- Strong analytical and problem-solving ability; critical thinking
- Good command of both spoken and written English and Chinese, Putonghua proficiency is an advantage
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified. All information gathered will be treated in strict confidence and solely used for recruitment purposes.