Great opportunity to join the Hong Kong team in my client's investment management line. This role is responsible for providing a positive customer experience for all clients through activities related to broker/ shareholders, back office function, customer contact, shareholder servicing, mutual fund compliance, record-keeping, and shareholder reporting. This role also helps to protect the best interests of the funds, shareholders and FTI by providing support to Global Shareholder Services strategies and system enhancements and adhering to policies and procedures and workflow processes.
- Bachelor's Degree
- 1 to 2 years' experience working in a financial services firm ideally in a client service role
- Mutual funds experience is a plus
- Strong PC knowledge including use of Microsoft Office applications
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English and Chinese (written) / Cantonese (verbal) to interact with clients, business partners and management
- Proficiency in Mandarin is a plus
- Build and maintain good relationship with clients and business partners
- Detailed oriented and good analytical skills to identify potential issues
- Effective organizational skills, ability to multitask and prioritize own workload
- Ability to work independently and in a team to collaborate effectively with cross-functional teams
- Ability to resolve queries arising in daily work, maintaining accountability and escalating issues appropriately
- Ability to start within short notice is highly preferred
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified. All information gathered will be treated in strict confidentiality and solely used for recruitment purposes.