- Exp. in banking payment/ remittance/ FPS a plus.
- Fintech savvy problem solver.
ABOUT THE CLIENT
Our client is a local back with strong partnership with well-established corporations in banking, investment management, corporate financial advisory services, etc.
- Ensure the successful completion of daily payment transactions, including the processing of remittance (inward / outward CHATS & TT), fund transfer and other related supporting activities (including MIS and regulatory reporting) in accordance with HKMA regulations, the established procedures, and service level standards
- Handle customer inquiries and special requests. Investigate abnormal transactions and resolve problems in a timely manner
- Escalate exceptional / outstanding / suspicious transactions to manager and other relevant parties for necessary action
- Assist in ad hoc projects and tasks as required
- Minimum 2 years’ working experience in payment operations related
- Experience in card related payment and settlement & reconciliation processes is a plus
- Knowledge in FPS transaction is an advantage
- Knowledge in AML-related transaction handling is a plus
- University degree in Banking, Business Administration, Finance, or a related discipline preferable
- Proficiency in both English and Chinese, and sound knowledge of PC application software
- Strong sense of ownership. Ability to work independently and to carry out assignments to completion based on the instructions given, prescribed routines, and standard accepted practices
- Servicing mindset to ensure efficient and effective customer service
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified. All information gathered will be treated in strict confidence and solely used for recruitment purposes.