- Strategic head overseeing corporate banking projects.
- Fintech-savvy change agent / agile coach.
- Up to HK$900K annually.
ABOUT THE CLIENT
Our client is a well-known local bank with strong client base and competitive products. Due to business expansion, a digital programme manager is needed to join their growing team with attractive package and accelerated career progression.
- Stay abreast of the Digital/ FinTech development around the globe
- Articulate and structure the analysis and recommendations to senior management
- Lead innovation project in corporate banking in agile/ hybrid approach with both internal and external parties
- Lead projects from strategy formulation to task execution, direct project activities including, issue identification and resolution, risk management, analytical design, and deliverable definition
- Connect and work with global start-ups and innovation hubs
- Oversee the project budget and resources, backlogs, and release
- Degree or above with major in Innovative/ Information Technology, Computer Science, Business Administration, or related disciplines
- Demonstrates innovative and out-of-the-box thinking
- Strong project management in agile approach, equipped with problem solving and decision-making skills
- Ability to structure and scope complex problems and prioritize issues
- Strong analytic skill, capable to comprehend technologies, architectures, and approaches
- Able to collaborate and maintain good relationships with both internal and external stakeholders across multiple functional areas, geographic locations
- Good command of both verbal and written English and Chinese
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified. All information gathered will be treated in strict confidence and solely used for recruitment purposes.