- Min. 5 years experience in project management.
- Java background.
- Up to HK$72K per month.
- Lead a large-scale system implementation project from project initiation to project rollout
- Lead a team composing of onshore and offshore development resources and multiple sub-teams
- Provide guidance to the team to complete the project milestones
- A minimum of 12 years experience in IT profession with minimum 5 years’ experience in project management; preferably with solid profiles of managing large and complex system implementation projects
- Possesses certification in PRINCE 2 or PMP or Scrum Master
- Possessing technical knowledge of JavaEE will be a definite advantage
- Knowledgeable in managing projects using Agile Methodology will be an added advantage
- Experienced in managing virtual teams, adopting best practices of Global Delivery Model
- Development experience in financial systems and/or working experience in financial institutions will be an added advantage
- Immediate availability will be an added advantage
- Effective verbal and written communication in English and Chinese
- Good leadership, analytical, inter-personal and problem-solving skills
- Positive attitude, fast-learning, energetic, able to perform in challenging environment
- Strong team player
- Ability to work in a pressured environment with tight deadlines
The successful candidate will be responsible for the managing large scale application development projects in various industry sectors including Public, Enterprise or BFSI. He / She will be involved in the overall project management of the system analysis and design stage and the system implementation and integration stage, covering the entire System Development Life Cycle (SDLC)
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified. All information gathered will be treated in strict confidence and solely used for recruitment purposes.