Our client is a major solutions vendor in HK and they are looking for experienced Project Manager for its project in financial services sector.
- Working directly with our internal stakeholders and external clients to ensure effective project delivery.
- Development and maintenance of project plans.
- Preparation of project reports including status reports, RAID logs and project dashboards, tracking and analysis of budgetary information across the full project portfolio.
- Production of presentations and excel based Management Information (MI) for senior management/stakeholders.
- Identifying risks, issues and dependencies and acting accordingly.
- Utilizing appropriate and repeatable technology solutions to support high quality, efficient outcome
- You will have previous PMO or Project Management experience.
- Ability to apply a logical, solution based and analytical approach to work.
- You will have a track record of engaging with stakeholders and developing those relationships.
- You will have the ability to engage not just on the how, but also on the why with the courage to challenge.
- Excellent project planning skills and experience of using project management and planning tools such as MS-Project.
- Good knowledge of the MS Office and able to demonstrate a high proficiency in Excel and PowerPoint