- Market risk analysis, monitoring market risk limits, risk reporting of whole banking group.
- At least 4 years of risk management, or internal/ external audit experience in banking industry.
- Strong knowledge of quantitative analysis techniques and software such as SAS or other statistical tools.
ABOUT THE CLIENT
Our client is one of largest local banks in Hong Kong with strong presence in providing comprehensive local and cross-border services across personal banking, corporate banking, wealth management, insurance and investment sectors.
- Prepare MIS and conduct data analysis on credit risk related issues for the Bank Group
- Perform research and keep abreast of the regulatory requirements and market practices on risk related issues
- Assist in the implementation of internal control procedures in order to ensure data accuracy for reporting
- Participate in ad-hoc projects as needed for senior management or regulatory requirements and liaise with IT and external vendors on system development projects
- University graduate/ post-graduate in Accounting, Risk Management, Computer Science, Statistics, Finance, Quantitative Analysis or related discipline
- At least 4 years’ practical experience related to risk management, or internal/external audit experience in the banking industry
- Experience in massive data processing and knowledge of quantitative analysis techniques and software such as SAS or other statistical tools will be an advantage
- Knowledge of Basel requirements and other regulatory requirement is an advantage
- Good communication, analytical, and problem-solving skills
- A good team player, mature, independent and able to work under pressure with positive working attitude
- Proficiency in both spoken and written English and Chinese, fluency in Mandarin
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified. All information gathered will be treated in strict confidence and solely used for recruitment purposes.