Sales Manager/Business Development Manager
- Responsible for the formulation of sales strategy for the company's Hong Kong market along with the Director-Singapore.
- Carry out sales targets as formulated in the sales plan.
- Reporting line will be to Director-Singapore.
- As the Hong Kong office is newly set up, this person will be responsible for the set up of the office, with additional headcounts for the day to day running of the office to be determined.
- At least 2-year experience in sales, with FMCG sales experience preferred, in particular to the F&B industry (eg. Beverage or food item sales, etc.).
- Fluent reading/written and spoken English which will be the main language used in the association. Cantonese and Mandarin language skills are added advantage.
- Ability to work under pressure to achieve sales targets and other KPIs.
- Degree or diploma holder in relevant discipline.
- Good conversational skills with basic business acumen for sales.