Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
o Specifically, the marketing research information to be developed will include, but not necessarily limited to:
o Analyzing buying patterns of the North East Asian market within the derivative analytics products and services market.;
o Analyzing Numerix’s respective competitors in the derivative analytics products marketplace as well as their respective market penetrations by size and types of customers;
o Identifying Numerix’s core value proposition with North East Asian customers;
o and Identifying prospective development, marketing, distribution, acquisition, and/or other third-party relationships or partnerships that Numerix should respectively establish in connection with recommended derivative analytics product market strategies.
· 5-7 years of progressive of progressive “hands on” direct sales experience in derivative software products.
· 1-2 years’ experience at a financial institution (trader, enterprise/investment sales or end user) is preferable.
· Must have a proven track record of success in managing a territory and achieving revenue and/or profit goals.
· Expert knowledge of investment and risk management strategies deployed by both buy-side (investors) and sell-side (investment banks) firms.
· Able to perform market analysis/research, identify target markets and trends, and develop a sales strategy to penetrate those markets.
· Possess a strong, active rolodex that is comprised of decision making executives within the financial services industry of the designated territory.
· Possess a strong drive, leadership, intellectual skills, a high level of enthusiasm, strong integrity, customer service and negotiating skills.
· Detail orientated and the ability to multi-task.
· Excellent organization, and people skills.
· Bachelor’s Degree.